Whew, what a busy few weeks it has been. I've returned to work after my maternity leave and have been readjusting to my job outside the home. I've also had some computer issues that I'm still resolving, but there is a real backlog of photos I still need to get through. So, to bridge the gap from my last entry to now, here are a few photos from Halloween. Liam LOVED being a fireman and wearing his costume (a rain slicker and boots so that he can continue to wear it). He enjoyed his first trick-or-treat and the look on his face when we saw he could ask for chocolate and receive it was priceless. His friend (also named) Liam, also dressed up as a fireman, and the two got busy exploring the neighborhood together.
2 comments:
Two beautiful pumpkins! And two handsome Liams ;)
Too cute! Landon was also a firefighter!! :)
Post a Comment